How do you keep a blonde entertained?

8 comments



Ok most of u guys have already heard this one and it comes in different versions..
The pic just tells it all....
Whats with everyone n blondes??
Are they really that dumb??
don't ask me am not the expert...

Anyway I was at a coffee last night with my friends when one of them reminded me of this one..
Thought I'll share this with the ones who haven't heard it and also give a twist to the ones who have...
Even though the twist has nothing to do with blondes or this joke.. keke
Hope u guys enjoyed... ;) hehe

Inspired by: this page

8 comments:

Unknown said...

poor poor blonds..!! making fun of them just because they are blond dho..!I don’t think its the color of the hair that makes a person intelligent or dumb dho..! :S Its just a natural thing o..! dho?

.mini said...

i didnt like ure lil joke :P

Areef said...

hey come on wheres ur sense of humour

Denekasrof said...

WOW!! nice man!brilliant(ummm...so now can you just take that gun off my head)but seriously nice dude!!i got entertained by it(does that make me blonde..whooohooooo)

Unknown said...

Hmm...Maybe it all started after the phrase “blondes have more fun” .... So maybe someone had something against blonds.... heheh

Areef said...

hehe nice theory.. or maybe people envy them beign too hot n sexy hehe..

Anonymous said...

i've met several blondes...and there wasnt even one who was dumb...but they did look sexy

xs said...

its BLONDISM, just like racism and sexism...nyway..kewl post